|Client||Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Infrastructure Invetsments|
|Project Completion Date||(Under Construction)|
|Contractor||Alarko Contracting Group (Alsim) |
Description of the Project
The turnkey project consists of design, provision, construction, assembly and system integration, training, testing & commissioning works of the electromechanical systems.
– Electro-Mechanical Works and Signalling System Works of 9 stations between Atatürk Kültür Merkezi (AKM) and Gazino Stations (Keçiören Metro).
– Electro-Mechanical and Signalling System Works of 9.25 km line between Atatürk Kültür Merkezi (AKM) and Gazino Stations (Keçiören Metro).
– Construction and Electro-Mechanical and Signalling System Works of Macunköy Depot Area Train Park Additional Lines.
– Electro-Mechanical Works and Signalling System Works of M4-M1 Connection Line.
– Electro-Mechanical Works and Signalling System Works of Ankaray operation extension line. (1 station and 0.8 km line)
– Renovation and integration of connection line to the existing M1-M4 line.
– Renovation and system integration of Macunköy Control Center and central equipments.
– Diesel generator group plant and commissioning works of ASKİ Station car park.
– Supply of 2-years consumable and spare parts.
– Machinery and equipment support for operation and maintenance.